Electronics Recycling with Power Recycling
eCycling, electronics recycling, is the fastest-growing type of industrial recycling in the industry. Recycling electronics not only conserves our natural resources, but also saves mega energy and avoids pollutants and emissions that would otherwise be released during the mining and manufacturing of virgin materials. We work exclusively with certified electronics refurbishing and recycling facilities.
Per the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
- Recycling one million laptops saves the energy equivalent to the electricity used by more than 3,500 US homes in a year.
- For every million cell phones we recycle, 35 thousand pounds of copper, 772 pounds of silver, 75 pounds of gold, and 33 pounds of palladium can be recovered.
- Recycling electronics responsibly reduces the impact to human health as well as the environment.
Using responsible industrial recycling methods extends the benefits of recycling. Power Recycling uses best management practices for the health and safety of workers and the environment. We offer the most environmentally responsible, cost-effective solution for your material handling needs. We also offer a customized level of service including, a waste stream audit, free on-site trailer(s) at your location for high-volume industrial recycling, and transportation service seven days per week, 24 hours per day. Responsible, experienced, and independently owned since 1975!
Electronics We Recycle
- Computers – desktop, laptop, tower
- Keyboards and Mice
- Printers, Fax machines, Scanners, Copiers
- Multi-function devices
- Overhead Projectors
- Telephones, Cell phones, Smartphones
- PDAs, Pagers
- Televisions, Monitors, VCRs
- Radios, Stereos, Players – DVD, CD, tape
- Gaming consoles
- And more
We are Your One-Stop Shop
On average, computers are replaced every three years; televisions less than two years. Our waste stream audit helps you better manage material flow. Company-wide waste reduction and industrial recycling programs divert waste material from landfills, which improves your cost savings, your carbon footprint, and your brand image.
Our team of industrial recycling experts will help you make money from your waste materials. Depending on your volume, Power Recycling can supply a baler for all your dry recyclables. Rebates are paid according to market value and depending on weight and volume. And to make everything easy, your dry recyclables can be placed on the same trailer as pallets.