Power Recycling Services
- Waste Stream Audit – Gives you a clear picture of your material flow and industrial waste generation so you can make informed decisions on resource allocation.
- Responsible Recycling Services – Gives you peace of mind you are doing your part to protect the environment.
- On-Site Trailers – Free for your high-volume industrial recycling needs.
- Transportation Service – We have a fleet of trucks in operation seven days per week, 24 hours per day.
- Promote Delivery & Pickups – You can count on prompt delivery and pick-ups.
- Man-Power – When you need extra help, we can power your recycling program for you.
- Cost-Effective – Providing you financially feasible solutions for all your material handling needs.
- Exceptional Service – We focus on building strong relationships. Read the testimonials from our customers.
- Industrial Recycling Management Program – Our experts work with your team to analyze, design, and implement a plan to streamline your material handling needs.
- On-Site Recycling Equipment – An option of our customized Industrial Recycling Management Program.
Manufacturing Facilities Recycling
Recycling and manufacturing go hand-and-hand in supporting sustainable production and consumption. Many manufacturing plants have the greatest opportunity for industrial recycling and the savings that can be achieved are significant. Planning and implementing a recycling program can be a daunting task, especially when time is short and your manpower is maxed out.
Power Recycling can help get your industrial recycling program up and running smoothly. From the initial stages of data collection to implementation through on-going support. We offer a customized level of service to aid you in achieving your strategic goals.
Recycling Benefits for Manufacturers
- Saves energy
- Using recycled material inputs, like cullet, extends life of plant equipment, such as furnaces
- Reduces consumption of raw materials
- Creates resources for new products
- Saves landfill space
- Provides an additional income stream
- Reduces waste stream costs
- Enhances your brand image
- Engages employees in cost savings and process improvements
- Improves your carbon footprint
- Reduces air and water pollution from the practice of mining and manufacturing virgin materials
Let’s Get Your Recycling Program Started
Power Recycling is committed to helping you improve your material flow and cut costs through waste reduction and recycling. We specialize in the recycling of pallets, wood, corrugated board, plastics, shrink-wrap, paper, glass, and metals.
If your business needs require something more, just ask us.